Latest posts by Rebecca Woodhead (see all)
- Are You a Fruit Fly Or an Oak Tree? – 17/07/2014
- Hello Again! Some Lessons on Blogging on Social Media… – 25/01/2014
- Get Traffic to Your Blog, Stop Writer’s Block, and Make Money – 01/06/2013
- The Starving Writer: Why is it Not a Myth? – 28/05/2013
- Are You a Roundhead or a Cavallier? – 14/05/2013
Daylight Savings Time starts in the wee small hours of the 10th of March, 2013, in the United States. Here in England we have until the end of the month to snuggle up in bed like kittens in slippers for an extra hour before brekky, but it still makes sense to wake up and smell the daffodils. Spring is … very nearly … here.
What does this mean for your dreams?
Well, we’re about to wave ‘goodbye’ to the first quarter of 2013. What?!!! 2013 only just started! Nope. First quarter’s almost done, so if you haven’t even thought about your resolutions since the start of January, it’s time to do so. You can accomplish a ridiculous amount in three months. I’ve:
- Written and published a book
- Hit best seller lists in six countries with another book
- Helped an unpublished writer to write and publish their first book, and reach #1 on Amazon
- Helped them write a second book
- Done an intensive coaching program with one of my dream coaches
- Started working with 10 new private clients on achieving their goals
That’s just a few of the highlights. I’ve done plenty more than that. What have YOU done? It’s time to take action. When you take action, amazing things begin to happen. For instance, check out this month’s issue of The Small Business Owner Magazine. I’m on the cover!
What is YOUR dream? Do you want to:
- Speak on stage?
- Write a best selling book?
- Earn a full time income online, working part-time?
- Appear on the front cover of a magazine?
- Be paid for sharing your unique skills and knowledge?
What is it that you REALLY want to do? I’ll tell you one thing for free… you won’t get there by living for the extra hour in bed. Wake up to who you could be if you sprang forward, rather than holding back.
If you’ve been thinking about being coached by me, but weren’t sure if you could afford it, you may be in luck, but ONLY IF YOU ACT FAST. If you’re one of the first 5 to grab one of these, you can take that step forward today. If you just wait around and think some more, you could be in the same place next year as you are today. In fact, if you don’t act, I want you to remember this date. Next year, when everyone else springs forward, I want you to check in with yourself and ask for an honest answer to a question: How far forward have I moved in the last 12 months? If you’re still earning pretty much the same, you’re wasting your life. If you’re still contributing pretty much the same, you’re wasting your life. It costs so little to take that next step into actually BECOMING the person you were meant to be. If you feel you were put on this earth to do something more significant than exist, click this link and find out how you can save $100 if you choose to work with me this spring.