Latest posts by Rebecca Woodhead (see all)
- Are You a Fruit Fly Or an Oak Tree? – 17/07/2014
- Hello Again! Some Lessons on Blogging on Social Media… – 25/01/2014
- Get Traffic to Your Blog, Stop Writer’s Block, and Make Money – 01/06/2013
- The Starving Writer: Why is it Not a Myth? – 28/05/2013
- Are You a Roundhead or a Cavallier? – 14/05/2013
How to Lose the Fear and Gain Authority
I made you a bit of audio training late last night, snuggled up in my PJs with a mug of warm milk. It’s about the fear we’re all born with: the fear of falling, and how that fear doesn’t always serve you well.
If you suspect that your own fear of falling may be holding you back from writing or publishing a book or product, or stepping up to next level in your business, I advise you to brew up a cuppa and settle in for 20 minutes of brain knot untangling. Either that or put it on your MP3 player and listen to it while you do the housework. I think you’ll find it helpful.
If you found this helpful, PLEASE use the buttons to share it around so that others can also benefit. Thank you.