Latest posts by Rebecca Woodhead (see all)
- Web 1.0 Survivor… – 01/11/2014
- Are You a Fruit Fly Or an Oak Tree? – 17/07/2014
- Hello Again! Some Lessons on Blogging on Social Media… – 25/01/2014
- Get Traffic to Your Blog, Stop Writer’s Block, and Make Money – 01/06/2013
- The Starving Writer: Why is it Not a Myth? – 28/05/2013
Behind the Scenes With Jane Orlov
One of my star clients is Jane Orlov, a Russian housewife who turned into a social media and network marketing superstar over the last year.
This is a recording of a chat we had after a coaching session this week, when we reviewed her progress over 2012. She suggested that I share this, even though she has an eye infection and is wearing no make up, and it’s a private session. We both hope it will help you to believe in yourself if you are struggling.
This woman has made all of this progress since the summer of 2012. What could YOU do if you began to believe in YOURSELF?
Click below and type ‘get direction course’ if it asks for a code, to find out about this coaching.
P.S. If you’re looking for a network marketing company at the moment (I’m not in one and I’m not going to pitch you one)
but you’re confused about how to choose a good company or upline, I wrote this book for you. Click the book to find out more: